Friday, October 28, 2016

A living Legend and myth has sadly passed away.


This morning around four, I was at work and came across that Zacherley had passed. I was just hoping it was a rumor. It couldn't be true. Just like his character I believed he was going be around forever as a stable in the horror host community. But that is just me being greedy. It was great to have him for 98 years to entertain us as the true ghoulfather of horror hosts. Vampira may have started it all off but Zacherley picked it up from there and became an icon. This is both shocking and sad to read. I may have not got my chance to meet him personally. But last year I did a big write up on him, and all the research I did I felt like I got to know him in some way.

That smile of his and his laugh is just contagious and makes me laugh so bad. He will sadly be missed in the community by fans and horror hosts a like. My prayers goes out to his family and friends. I am sorry this is such a raw write up but I wanted to definitely post this to share this sad information to everyone. So they could pay their respects to this great legend. In the coming weeks I will be working on paying my respect to him the best I can.

If you like to read more about his passing you can check out his show. click the link below.
Zacherley website


No comments: